Really Bad Bhopper Appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Walt, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1.Your In-Game Name- Really Bad Bhopper ★™ Smurf

2.Your Steam ID- STEAM_1:1:41994118

3.Name of the Admin that punished you- Panther (Pangle) @PureGN.com

4.Reason why you got punished- Apparently Tracing through walls

5.Length of your punishment- Permanent

6.Reason why the punishment should be lifted- Well number one I've never used a cheat in my entire life Number two I was not tracing through walls i were to be simply looking at the box waiting to see so i could flick onto them as panther would watch me could of waited till a different map to make sure if i was or not He would not explain how this was fishy if i was waiting for a person to appear so i could flick and spray onto the body Now times i would pre-fire through the corner and get a lucky head shot but at the times those were completely luck where i saw the shoulders and would start to fire through the box. Number Three Bhop server was my main concern i would play on the deagle server and the 1v1 multi server as alot of players knew me and knew i would never cheat especially on bhop <3 u wojo :*

2. Lank

Lank Staff Member Chief of Administration Admin

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    English please

• Like Like x 1
  3. Its all in english?

4. Smexy

Smexy Staff Member P G A

Translation:
    “1. I’ve never used cheats all my life.
    2. I was not tracing through walls. I was simply looking at the box waiting to see if I could flick on to them as Panther watched me. He could have waited till a different map to make sure if I was cheating. He did not explain how I was fishy by waiting for a person to appear so I could flick and spray on their body. Now there were times I would prefire through the corner to get a lucky headshot, but all those times were completely luck where I saw their shoulders and would start to fire through the box.
    3. BHOP is my main server, I would play on Deagle and Multi1v1. A lot of players know me and know I would not cheat, especially for BHOP.
    I love you Wojo”

5. Lank

Lank Staff Member Chief of Administration Admin

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    Yas smexy FTW

6. bump

7. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Multi1v1: Rank#184