Panther's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Panther, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panther

Panther Staff Member Admin

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#607
    AWP: Rank#8
    1. In game name? Panther

2. Steam ID?
    SteamID: STEAM_0 : 0 : 223945956
    SteamID3: [U:1:447891912]
    SteamID64: 76561198408157640

3. Age : 13 ( I understand if you would think this would be a problem since it would undermine my authority and make people lose respect but I'm a regular and I don't have a problem with most people on the server.

4. Time? Around 64 hours at the time of posting.

5. Reasons why you think you will be a good admin? There are many reasons I think I would be a good admin a few of them are that there are many times when I'm on and there isn't an admin and someone is blasting music or being uncontrollably rude for no reason. In extremely active I've only been on the server for a couple of weeks and I'm already in top 10 hours. Even though I am of young age I still know how to enforce the rules and act mature and serious when it is needed. On the other hand I still know how to have fun during the appropriate time ( which is most of the time) and last this server has given me so much fun and laughs which is what I am trying to give back to this community and to new players.

6. Which server are you applying for?
    AWP #1 Ez Bhop

7. I'm always on the forum and have joined the discord.

8. It's public.

• Like Like x 4
  2. ZɛroPlasma

ZɛroPlasma

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    I think you would be a good admin but its not me who decides if you are or aren't. Have a good day. :)

3. moso

moso

At the current moment we have a decently big pool of admins (at least in our eyes) and don't feel as if we require more.

However, we are looking for some moderators (which have the same tools, except for kicking powers) so if this interests you, we will be sure to let you know about your position in becoming one of PGN's moderators.

There is always a chance to move up to a higher 'class' by showing skill and maturity when dealing with servers, along with showing you are able to put the hours in to make sure the community is clean.

We will be sure to get back to you about this application, the process can take up to a week. Thank you for your application, and best of luck to you.

4. Panther

Panther Staff Member Admin

Multi1v1: Rank#607
    AWP: Rank#8
    If an admin position is unavailable I would be interested in becoming a moderator and attempting to move up the ladder in the future.

5. Admin positions are ideal at the moment, so your application will most definitely be reviewed

• Like Like x 2
  6. moso

moso

Yeahhhh, my bad. Communication on the subject was poor between us. Sorry again, but like she stated, admin positions are open. Sorry, :/

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Multi1v1: Rank#184
    AWP: Rank#7
    Admin application Approved. Please join the discord!

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.