insanity5k Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by insanity5k, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insanity5k

insanity5k

Deagle: Rank#6508
    AWP: Rank#22114
    1.Your In-Game Name- insanity5k

2.Your Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:233732241

3.Name of the Admin that punished you- Kez

4.Reason why you got punished- Trolling / Unknown

5.Length of your punishment- Permanently

6.Reason why the punishment should be lifted- So I've been playing the deag server lately.... I'm currently ranked number 1. I have two binds for my m_yaw set to 0.022 and 100000. I also have an autoexec file which is full of trash talk that can be found on reddit forums. I'm not sure why I was banned, but I think I'm suspected of cheating. I don't cheat in CSGO and there's no reason I should be banned. Kez didn't believe me when I set my m_yaw really high I think or something along those lines. I don't have much information as to why I'm banned I just know that it's unjust. Thank you.

For those who don't know, I stream and I streamed a 5 hour gameplay the other day on PureGN server which is currently on youtube. If you doubt that I'm legit, I recently downloaded teamviewer and you can go to my gameplay from PureGN Deagle server

AT AROUND 08:25, the m_yaw 1000 and m_yaw 0.022 binds are demonstrated.

EDIT:
    I'm banned for advertising cheats. It was simply me trolling, I never received a warning for my actions or even being muted. I didn't think that the simple act of trolling other players would lead to me being banned. I'm sorry, thank you for your consideration.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  2. insanity5k

insanity5k

AWP: Rank#22114
    Gameplay on PureGN Starts immediately after leaving the aim_botz server.

3. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Multi1v1: Rank#184
    AWP: Rank#7
    Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.