CLUMPS MODERATOR APPLICATION

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CLUMPS, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLUMPS

CLUMPS

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    • -1. In-game name? CLUMPS (may change it soon)
    • 2. Steam ID? steamID: STEAM_0:0:243006652 (SteamID3) [U:1:486013304] (SteamID64)76561198446279032 (CustomURL) http://steamcommunity.com/id/clumps (profile) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198446279032

• 3. Age? 13 (Proof: Really got none but my birthday is April 22, 2004)
    • 4. Who is recommending you? Nobody, I just feel the need to help out and be kind.

• 5. time playED on the server? 1-8 hours a day so far so probably about 30 hours.

• 6. Reason(s) why you think you will be a good Moderator? (min 30 words) I feel that I will be a good Moderator because I will make sure I do my job and help out as much as I can. I will make sure that I figure out how to use all the commands for the server before proceeding with my job. I will make sure that the toxicity goes from 999 to 0. I will make sure that this community grows into not just a bigger community, a better community.
    • 7. Which server are you applying for? I am applying for AWP 2
    Anything Else? Yes actually, if you go on the website to get my steam ID it shows when I got my account. it says I got my account in 2017 which is true but I have another that got VAC banned from CS:GO so i bought this account. my other account is called S E G E M E N T: When I say VAC banned I did actually cheat so i have experience with cheating which will lets me help out even more.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application!

-CLUMPS

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Multi1v1: Rank#184
    AWP: Rank#7
    I usually dont do this but, denied. [​IMG]

3. CLUMPS

CLUMPS

May i ask why? the vac ban is because of TF2 I can still play CSGO

4. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

It doesnt matter. Cheating in one valve game, on a 2 week old account with 80 hours total is just.... What did you expect?? Why would you cheat in tf2???

5. CLUMPS

CLUMPS

I only cheated because it is gay but it gives me more experience to hacking and know if there is one i can still play csgo you do realize this and i can still play!

6. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Yes, Im well aware of that. But you have a brand new vac ban on a brand new account. Thats over the top suspicious. You don't appear to be an individual I'd want on my staff team. On top of that you lack experience in the game itself (assuming this is actually your first account with counterstrike on it).

7. BeastMode Restz

BeastMode Restz

Ant I was bhop scripting In The Awp mode and I got perm ban for it I checked the bans and this dude on got a week ban for it.And I'm Rank #8 On deagle server I like it cause its not laggy like all the other ones! it would be amazing if you would unban me and I will stop using scripts. ;)

8. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Create your own ban appeal and use the template, not hijack this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.