ZGenerals Admin Appp

Discussion in 'Approved' started by ZGeneral, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. In-game name? ZGeneral
    2. Steam ID? STEAM_0:1:2876215
    3. Age? 18
    4. Who is recommending you?( max did for the first admin app, However, the real question is who doesn't )
    5. Time played on server?40+
    6. Reason(s) why you think you will be a good admin? (min 30 words)
    I think that i will add a good amount of intellectual intelligence onto the PGN Admin group. The reasons being, I have a good amount of common sense, I have been an admin across different games and communities for years and I know a lot of the members in PGN . I have been a mod on PGN and would like to think that I have changed it for the better. I am active and play when I am not in school or working. I like to joke around and have a good time just like anyone else does, but rules are rules and I will ban everyone. Having mod is good, however, you are limited to your control, power and status. This is why I would like to have a position of a higher power to be able and un-limit my self from the plebs that sometimes get on PGN.

7. Which server are you applying for? AWP 1

Thank you for your time and commitment to reading this

• Like Like x 2
  2. Corndog

Corndog

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    I don't talk to General very much, but he seems like a pretty nice dude and from what I've seen he would be a good admin.

Also, what is intellectual intelligence? Maybe I'm just not as intellectually intelligent as I need to be to understand this intellectually intelligent intelligence.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Panther

Panther Staff Member Admin

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#607
    AWP: Rank#8
    That was a very intellectually intelligent comment corndog.

4. plat

plat

AWP: Rank#22114
    Application accepted thanks to his exceptional intellectual intelligence.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Multi1v1: Rank#184
    AWP: Rank#7
    Approved

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.