vape Mod App

Discussion in 'Approved' started by vape, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vape

vape

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#2259
    AWP: Rank#22114
    1. In-game name?
    It's ya boy vape
    2. Steam ID? (Go onto steamidfinder.com and put your steam profile link in the search bar.)
    STEAM_1:0:43350548
    3. Age?
    4. Which server are you applying for?
    1v1
    5. Time played on server?
    On my main, vape (STEAM_1:0:43350548) ~15 Hours
    On my alt that I don't use anymore (STEAM_1:0:81999564) ~11 Hours
    6. Reason(s) why you think you will be a good moderator? (min 30 words)
    I feel like I have become somewhat friends with most of the people that play on the server consistently, and have overall been friendly towards everyone else. Most people know who I am at least so I think I have some pretty good ties with the community here. I also feel like I am pretty level-headed when it comes to this game, so I can be objective and professional when dealing with people. Lastly, I have put on a lot of time in the past few days and I will continue to do that (gotta keep that top 10 spot, you know?) Also like way back when I played Gmod I was admin on a few different servers for a few different communities, so I have some experience being in a staff position

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  2. (^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█

(^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#1076
    +1 I have been talking to vape for the past few days and I have to say he is a really cool and laid back kinda man. His voice is like music to my ears it is so hot ;) anyways... I think with the situation that 1v1 is currently in vape is a very good option. I strongly believe he has what it takes to be the staff member on our team and make this community a better place. Just my 2 cents <3 kitty

• Like Like x 2
  3. Illicit

Illicit

Multi1v1: Rank#3493
    +1 Vape has already made a big impact on in the 1v1 community by constantly playing and makingfriends with new people to the server,

• Like Like x 1
  4. NickDenz

NickDenz

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    +1 Super chill and friendly guy, also mature and doesn't get tilted. I've been hanging on the bhop server with him and he has no problem being patient and teaching people how to get better

• Like Like x 1
  5. Accepted! Welcome to the PGN family

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.