Quacks *NEW* Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by (ง'̀-'́)ง Quack, Mar 1, 2018.

Do you think i would be a good admin for Pgn?

1. Yaaass boii

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Nuuu boii

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (ง'̀-'́)ง Quack

(ง'̀-'́)ง Quack

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    1. In-game name? Quack
    2. Steam ID? (Go onto steamidfinder.com and put your steam profile link in the search bar.)
    ID STEAM_1:1:199666832 || ID3 STEAM_1:1:199666832 || ID64 76561198359599393 ||
    3. Age? 14* it auto corrects to 15 for some reason
    4. Which server are you applying for?
    Multi Arena 1v1
    5. Time played on server? 31.42 hours
    6. Reason(s) why you think you will be a good moderator? (min 30 words) Recently there were a handful of cheaters, And there were barley any admins on. i am on almost all day on the server so i feel like i would be there to catch the cheaters when other admins aren't. And on the 1v1 server there are a lot of mic spammers that normal players cannot deal with so If i am there, i can put a mute on them. And that is my application, i hope i get accepted and thank you for such a great server :)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  2. Einstein

Einstein

Quack, I personally think you need to get more adapted to the community and be more present. Whenever you're on, you don't speak too much unless spoken to. Try to more involved within PGN and move forward that way. Try to stay a little more mature in the server as well. That's my criticism that you can work on, if you'd like to move forward with that. Good luck on the application man.

~E

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. (ง'̀-'́)ง Quack

(ง'̀-'́)ง Quack

I have been on the awp ezbhop for like 80 hours already, i try as much as i can to be mature in situations like "Mic Spam, Blacklisted words, and cheating." i try and introduce myself everytime someone new joins the server, but i have to admit i have been inactive on the server last week, but thats because i never really got into the multi 1v1.

4. Dylxn

Dylxn

Multi1v1: Rank#2527
    AWP: Rank#1076
    Quack, First off I would like to apologize for not being on as much as I should be, regarding banning hackers and muting mic spammers, etc. But I would like to see you a bit more active on 1v1 and a bit more toned down, as you do tend to get a little toxic. Now i'm not saying you don't have potential because you definitely do, but mature a bit and you'd be golden man :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. (ง'̀-'́)ง Quack

(ง'̀-'́)ง Quack

thank you :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Scrubzero

Scrubzero

Multi1v1: Rank#602
    AWP: Rank#6
    your fun to play with but you don't talk much and when you do you are toxic that's just my experience and I have almost had to mute you a few times for mic spam

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. (ง'̀-'́)ง Quack

(ง'̀-'́)ง Quack

I will try to improve on that, thanks for the feedback.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Denied due to banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.