PGN's 125k Credit Giveaway

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lank, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Lank

Lank Staff Member Chief of Administration Admin

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    As forum administrator I would like to announce that PGN is doing a credit give away that will start immediatelly and end on December 1st. The goal is to expand PGN to what we know it can become and we need our members help in doing so. We have the best community out of any server and we want to expand our ideology to all of those willing to give us a try.
    We ask that you invite all of your friends to the server and forums in hopes to reach our goal of 215 members by December.
    To participate in the giveaway, have your friend post on this thread and name you as a referral. (For example: "CmC refered me" is all that is needed) By the end of this month we will collect the top 3 people with the most referrals to earn the credits.

Prizes are as follows:

1st Place: 75k credits
    2st Place: 37.5k Credits
    3rd Place: 12.5k Credits

We are also accepting credit donations for anyone willing to donate toward the giveaway. I will keep the total credit amount to the same ration and will update the total amount daily. I will be giving a special shout out to everyone who does and you also will be put into Lank's Hall of Fame. :D

Current Donators:
    Voice - 25k Credits

If anyone has any questions at all, especially about donating toward this giveaway, feel free to message me on here, steam, or contact me in the servers.

- Sincerely, PGN Staff

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Hops

Hops Staff Member Admin

Multi1v1: Rank#898
    AWP: Rank#39
    why no 4Th place ;(

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lank

Lank Staff Member Chief of Administration Admin

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    As of right now we don't have one referral. That means even if one person gets one they will collect all 125K credits. If we get swarmed with referral we will increase the prize pool in many ways.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017