[PGN][OFFICAL][WEBSITE] External Accounts Feature, what to add.

Discussion in 'General server discussion' started by HashSlingingSlasher, Jan 20, 2018.

1. HashSlingingSlasher

HashSlingingSlasher

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    Owen
    Created 1/20/2018 Last Edit 1/20/2018
    External Accounts Feature Reworking
    I personally think we should have more external accounts features. For example a twitch linked account, a discord linked account and etc. Can anyone agree? I belive that this may help people find others social medias to follow and continue growing together as friends and a larger community of gamers as we all are. This will drastically change the way people use profile. As we coould add a section of just different linked accounts directly on the profiles of these people able to add them. Such as we have the Steam account linked onto the main part/page when you click on someones profile to tell them if there active on Steam or not.
    I am just throwing this idea out there but tell me what you think below!
    external accounts pgn.PNG
    In case image isn't working heres link: https://gyazo.com/1cd6ba718a44a7a9b4ab77c13aa8957f

Please and thank you for your time.

~Owen D.
    Thank you.
    HashSlingingSlasher 2018
    Save the memes. 2018

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Dylxn

Dylxn

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#2527
    AWP: Rank#1076
    It seems like you've put a lot of thought into this and it would be very beneficial to the players and having them connect through other platforms, I highly recommend that the staff team puts this into consideration! +1

• Like Like x 1