[PGN][NEWBIE][GUIDE] New Players Guide to PureGN.com

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HashSlingingSlasher, Jan 22, 2018.

1. HashSlingingSlasher

HashSlingingSlasher

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    Newbie Guide

I know you have a lot of questions but just read this guide. Re-read or comment below to this if you have any confusion.
    In this guide, I will be showing you the simple navigation of the server. If you've made it this far you must be on the right track by clicking Forums/Introductions. So good job; that's step one becoming part of PGN. So lets jump into it!

This is showing one of the most powerful tools; The chat box. You can use this to ask questions, or just chat. Most of the time we use Discord! P.S. This is will be linked at the end.
    chat box 1.PNG
    Next, we'll be going over the Feed. The feed will show you new posts by the admin or owners of the server. Almost always the feed will have server crucial info that will be important to you.
    feed1.PNG
    The stats bar on the right of your screen is you Stats Bar. The stats bar can show you important info about your rank on our servers. I say our because if you've made it this far into this article you're considered a member.
    stats bar 1.PNG
    Finding your account panel, to edit, view or check up on threads you follow can be quiet easy. Just by hovering over your user panel button it'll drop down all of this.
    account options 1.PNG
    As important as your stats may be a neat profile may affect how people feel about you, it may not. TBH I don't think people even will mind your profile that much, but if you feel the need to make it better go ahead.
    edit account 1.PNG
    At least you'll be able to tell people you have the nicest looking profile on the block. ;)
    account 1.PNG

When looking at your profile you'll notice that the more you do in the forum or update your status the more it shows on your profile. This may affect you if you want to mark as an active member. Otherwise, don't worry your still new and learning all of this.

Well if you truly read down on this, then welcome. Also, thank you for taking the time to consider our lovely community. If you have been searching a group of gamers that are educated in what we do; then welcome my friend! Hope you stay for a while.
    Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/HATEEy9

Thank you for your time again! Love you all.
    ~Owen D.
    Hash for pres 2018.
    Love. Life. Pursuit of your goals.

• Informative Informative x 1