Need bhop practice plz help

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Frenchy, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Frenchy

Frenchy

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#4250
    AWP: Rank#52
    Plz help

2. Kez

Kez

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#589
    left right left right

• Like Like x 1
  3. Frenchy

Frenchy

Thanks for da tip

4. Frenchy

Frenchy

Isn't the advanced bhoping techniques like backwards and going in a circle?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Einstein

Einstein

AWP: Rank#22114
    @Frenchy, I got you boss. Depends if you're on a bhop server (like PGN) that does auto-jump. Let's start there. So obviously you just hold your space or jump button to progress when you start. You need to learn how to strafe. Strafe is essentially jumping and adding a hold on "A" as you aim your mouse that way too. So, a strafe would consist of Jump, then "A" and aim your mouse to the left. Try that a couple times and get comfortable. After that, then you start to link strafes together to make a bhop. After that first strafe, you're still holding a jump button then after you jump off the left, hold "D" and aim your mouse to the right. That's the basics. If you need help feel free to message me and we can discuss it more or I'll run you through some bhop servers from PGN.

If you already know the above, I'm sorry because I wasted your time. Now to get to the good stuff. So, sometimes you'll go too fast and when you get strong enough you can judge where and when you'll hit the next platform. Sometimes I hold the same strafe key to continue into a circle and return to the same platform that I just jumped from. I've known people who retrack back 2 or even 3-4 times on the same platform to get your bhop to keep going and you won't stop. So, I usually retrack to the same platform if I know I'm about to messup or miss. This takes practice, but I try to practice this by bhopping in a circle over and over, landing in the same two places. This helps a ton, don't worry. Backwards is a little bit more of a pain in the butt, but when you get these concepts down and want to go that route, we'll rock out.

Like I said, hit me up through messages if you have questions and hope to see you on the Bhop Server :p

~Albert

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dylxn

Dylxn

Multi1v1: Rank#2527
    AWP: Rank#1076
    @Frenchy @Einstein Auto-Hop on BHOP, On other servers its either normal or Easy BHOP! :)

7. Einstein

Einstein

AWP: Rank#22114
    Yeah exactly! And if you don't have auto-bhop or assisted hops, I would recommend changing you jump to something more accessible. A lot of high end bhoppers usually use mouse scroll as jump :p

• Like Like x 1