Losing Credits To Coinflips

Discussion in 'Server Bugs' started by Brezzzy, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Brezzzy

Brezzzy Mod

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#1302
    AWP: Rank#30
    So I was in the AWP 1 server, and I was in a 1v6 and i had taken down 3 of them. I hotkey like most people do and this dude decides to send me a 5000 credit coin flip and of course with my luck I lost. So can someone create a disable coinflip option? This would help the community a lot because right after he did it me, I watched him do it 5 more times to people and won all of them. Also can you please restore my 5000 credits? I was at 15k and now im at 10k. Just a suggestion/ I guess bug, but just wanted to get this out there so people dont continue to do it. You could say, "Just don't accept" but the thing is im killing people switching between knife and awp with 1 and 2 and I just killed a person switched to my knife and switched back to my awp and it accepted it. Like I said just wanted to put this out there so someone could hopefully fix it.

Thank You,
    ~Brezzzy

• Like Like x 1
  2. (^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█

(^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#1076
    I will get on and send you 5k credits. Be more careful though.

3. Brezzzy

Brezzzy Mod

Thank you, have a good day.

4. (^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█

(^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
  5. Dylxn

Dylxn

Multi1v1: Rank#2527
    Technically people should not be randomly coinflipping others for this exact reason, you're supposed to ask first to avoid situations like this but this sounds like something we could definitely look into!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brezzzy

Brezzzy Mod

Yes, I never had a warning or anything and i'm sure he didn't tell the others he was going to coin flip them either. I'm just asking if a staff member or anyone who has the power to just make something so that you can turn off the coin flip so this doesn't happen in the future. Anyways thank you for your help
    ~Brezzzy

• Like Like x 1