Little Things About The Server :D

Discussion in 'General server discussion' started by Brezzzy, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Brezzzy

Brezzzy Mod

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#1302
    AWP: Rank#30
    1: AWP: On the awp server today, I have noticed many of my shots not connecting. When the enemy moves you could clearly see the bullet hole behind them. Not sure if this is the server or valves messed up stuff. Just wanted to address it.

2: Retake: When I join the retake I get into the game fairly quickly but when others join I am always put into spectator then I have to wait till someone else leaves.. This is really annoying and just wondering what its all about.

Thank You! For taking your time and reading this. Have a wonderful day :)

2. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Multi1v1: Rank#184
    AWP: Rank#7
    The hit marks on walls are made client side so sometimes they'll be in places your client predicted, but the server put the shot somewhere else.

The retake queue system has a weird but with it right now. Im trying to figure it out, was working on it last night. I might message the developer if I cant figure it out. It should only move the worst player out into the queue.

3. Brezzzy

Brezzzy Mod

Multi1v1: Rank#1302
    AWP: Rank#30
    @Ant I was top fragging like 30K 15D and I got kicked. Is this some cult against me? But thanks anyways ant <3

4. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Multi1v1: Rank#184
    AWP: Rank#7
    yeahh, thats whats wrong with it. It needs more logic.

5. Boom

Boom

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    @Ant I know some about coding and would be happy to help. Pm me on discord if you want.