LandRevenants Mod Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by LandRevenant, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LandRevenant

LandRevenant

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    1. In-game name? LandRevenant

2. Steam ID? STEAM_0:1:105915660

3. Age? 18 years of age

4. 8-9 Hours on my LandRevenant Account and then 20+ on my Alt :D

5. For reasons, I personally want whats best for the community. being the type of player and leader i am. I myself can bring along positive and good to players of the community. I want to help moderate the server and the community and do many tasks such as handling chat disputes, punishing rule-breakers, Hackers. and defending the server from any other possible threatening ways that may come. Since I have always found it very fun to help people, and help the server. As always i will try my best to do so, In a responsible manner. Im an outright fun and good person to play with so i get along with everyone. I believe I have the necessary experience to keep the servers rule breaking to a low as I am on the server everyday since I had found it in the server list, Another reason why you should choose me is because I get along really well with players in the server, I can get in on conversations and have laughs with other players and I believe that would build a stronger bond with players and staff.

6. Which server are you applying for? I am Applying for the 1v1 Server!

Requirements for Moderator Application:
    • Must be active on the forums
    • Must be in the discord
    • Must have 15 hours of playtime on the server you are applying for
    *When applying for admin please use this format. If this format is not followed your application will be ignored and deleted*

*Cheating isn't tolerated in any form in this community. VAC bans on your account or alternative account will need to be discussed.*
    *Do not directly message admins/staff about your application when it is in a pending state will result in an instant rejection, no reason needed*
    *Do not post in the shout box about your moderator/administrator application. Its a process that takes time, have some patience*

• Like Like x 3
  2. moso

moso

Deagle: Rank#6508
    AWP: Rank#22114
    I'm assuming you would use your LandRevenant account to moderate the server? Also, may I please have the link to your alternate account? Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LandRevenant

LandRevenant

I would use my LandRevenant account to moderate indeed, as of the alt account i do not have access to it anymore concludes why i am using this new account! sorry about the misunderstanding!

4. LandRevenant

LandRevenant

:)

5. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#184
    AWP: Rank#7
    Approved, perms added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.