*Jester Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by *JeSTer, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *JeSTer

*JeSTer

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    Name: *Jester

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102465564

Server: PGN Servers / 1v1

Do i have a microphone? Yes.

How long have i been playing? I have been playing CS:GO for 1000+ hours. / 50 hours + On 1v1 server

Why should i be admin?

I believe that i should be admin because, i play the server quite often therefore i will be a active admin

I believe that I should be admin because I think the server has great potential if the correct staff are put into place. If I became admin, I would continue to help the newer players in the server rules in which I am already doing, and ways that the game works on the server. I have been hearing a lot of racism and verbal abuse; others telling each other to “Kill themselves” or to “get cancer” and I have had enough of the toxic chat. I would mute them for the time I fell would be appropriate and make others follow the server rules. I would not use Admin to my advantage as I am like any other person, just someone who wants to have fun on the game with no cheaters (People aimbotting or hacking), teamers (It deems an unfair advantage to the rest of the game) and others. I would like to help in making the server the best it can be. Although new to the server, I fully understand how it works but believe that some people do not enforce these rules enough or do not follow them enough. Most of the time when I come on the server, I am confronted by people telling me to ‘Kill Myself’ and there are (most of the time) no admins online to tell this to. If I was admin, I would be on regularly as I usually am, and try to cut down the amount of teamers, people not speaking English, hackers, and toxic chat people spread. I know that there are many other people applying for admin, so why should this one stick out to you? It shouldn’t. But these are valid points that I am feeding you. In my eyes, I see myself as the kind of person who has helped people get to know of the server rules, the way it works and over all a nice guy to play with in the server and in other games. I believe that with more admins and a bit of a more kind community coming to it, that the server will become better as it is already successful, gaining more players will increase the chance of making it more known. Altoguh enforcing rules, I would still be a friendly player and have fun with others. Thank you.

*Jester / Much love to all PGN members. Wish for the luck <3

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lank

Lank Staff Member Chief of Administration Admin

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    Sorry for no reply. You will get an answer soon. I promise.

3. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Multi1v1: Rank#184
    AWP: Rank#7
    Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.