Insanity 5k Part 2?

Discussion in 'Approved' started by insanity5k, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insanity5k

insanity5k

Deagle: Rank#6508
    AWP: Rank#22114
    1.Your In-Game Name- insanity5k

2.Your Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:233732241

3.Name of the Admin that punished you- Kez

4.Reason why you got punished- Multi-Hack

5.Length of your punishment- Permanently

6. Reason Why You should be Unbanned

1 There is a lack of any reason for me to be using a multi hack or proof of me using a multi-hack. I was simply banned after suspicious plays.
    2 I can't tell if I'm tracing people through walls, if it happens it happens. I play based off of information, if there is a red dot on the other side of the map, there's no reason for me to be looking at any other part of the map if I know that that's the last player alive or if I have information on where the other remaining players might be.
    3 Streaming, I'm sure it's possible to stream with cheats although highly unlikely, the basis for my ban is the fact that I'm better than other people on the server without many hours in CSGO. I doubt that if I'd had 5000 hours in game that I'd be banned.
    5 I'm not even in good on the AWP server, I get blasted on there.
    6 A multi-hack implies the use of bunnyhop scripts, walls, and aim. Only thing I'm sure of is that I've got average aim and I suck at bunnyhopping, so if the basis of my ban is walls, again, there's no way for me to know whether or not I'm looking at people through walls.
    7 TeamViewer - I'll let you look at my CPU through TEAMVIEWER as I play CSGO if that would appease you.
    8 Is there more I must add? Please tell me in the comments if you believe that I should give further proof.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. Gunner1

Gunner1

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    its probably gonna be denied unless u can produce legit proof that u were not hacking

3. insanity5k

insanity5k

@Gunner1

Proof by Contradiction?

Is there proof that I was hacking?

We must prove that ( for every situation, we have proof that insanity5k was cheating ).

So, assume that I was cheating, that means there must exist evidence beyond any reasonable doubt that I was cheating. If such evidence does exist, I ask that such evidence be brought forth otherwise, I have provided every method possible to prove that I am not cheating that I know of.

Thus, proof by contradiction. Otherwise, invalid evidence.

------------

The thing about cases like this, @Gunner1 is that there aren't many possible ways to prove that at the time of the ban that I was or was not cheating. Suspicious plays do not equate cheats. Good plays do not equate to cheats. I've provided every possible method that I can think of up to this point. On that note, the only proof that I was cheating is the fact that: a spectator (admin) said that I was. This proof, however, is not sufficient enough to prove that I was cheating. That being said, I'm willing to allow a thorough check of the files on my computer in order to determine that no such software exists on my computer. I am a decent enough player to know that it's difficult to prove if somebody's cheating. Every now and then, there will be fishy gameplay from good players, however, this is not enough to simply ban them. If this was the case, several professional players would be banned simply based off of their gameplay, however its not. This is why you must be 100% sure that somebody's cheating, I don't think there's enough evidence to say that I am, but I think that I can provide enough to eliminate 99% of suspicions should it come to that. Unfortunately, there's not much I can do to prove or disprove that my actions earlier today are evident or not evident of me cheating. I wasn't streaming at this point (which, if you were to run some type of broadcasting software, you'd understand that it does affect performance) and that too, can lead to some doubt. I just hope that you consider this, when reading my ban appeal and that hopefully somebody has the common sense to unban me. Otherwise, as Ant said, I will find another server. This isn't the only community that I am a part of and it won't be the last. One day, however, I hope that beyond suspicion, proof will be given with such bans so that players can explain their actions or even recreate them on non-human entities in order to prove whether or not they are good. Thank you for reading all of this.

Fishy Plays?

---------------------

(18:30 Mark in My 5 Hour Stream on Youtube)
    (20:00 Mark in My 5 Hour Stream on Youtube)
    (20:30 Mark in My 5 Hour Stream on Youtube)
    (33:00 Mark in My 5 Hour Stream on Youtube)
    (35:15 Mark in My 5 Hour Stream on Youtube)
    (45:30 - 46:00 Mark in My 5 Hour Stream on Youtube)
    (1:40:45 - 1:41:08 Mark in My 5 Hour Stream on Youtube)
    (2:07:52 - 2:08:54 Mark in My 5 Hour Stream on Youtube)

(1:52:06 - Steam overlay does not show up in OBS Studio for some reason, here you can see that I click on a player's profile and Steam overlay is not visible on screen.)
    Providing these plays, shows that while legit, from a spectator's POV they could be seen as fishy.

TL;DR
    It is unethical to ban someone when you aren't 100% sure and keep them banned when they attempt to provide evidence.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  4. Gunner1

Gunner1

anyways yo why do u care so much its 1 in 100 servers

5. Gunner1

Gunner1

granted this is the best deagle server in the world hehehe :)

6. insanity5k

insanity5k

7. Due to your appeal being proved, I will be locking this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.