1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illicit's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Illicit, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illicit

Illicit Staff Member Admin

Deagle: Rank#116
    Multi1v1: Rank#58
    AWP Bhop: Rank#330
    1. Illicit
    2. STEAM_1:0:428935325
    3. 18
    4. Multi Arena 1v1
    5. (^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█ (Kitty)
    6. 55 hours
    7. I feel like I would be a good admin on the Multi Arena 1v1 server because as most staff members know and even some normal players know people get on the PureGN servers at odd time, and I am always up at these odd times so I can take care of things when no one else to able to. After being a mod for a couple of weeks now I notice as well when an admin is needed on the server they have to be pulled from what they are doing to deal with a small issue, I can take that stress away from other staff members and take care of these issues myself. I am also always asking around to see what people want done to the server, as an admin I can help these thing be brought to the server faster and how everyone wants it. Thank you for reading my admin application!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  2. (^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█

(^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█ Staff Member Admin

Deagle: Rank#6272
    Multi1v1: Rank#289
    AWP Bhop: Rank#39
    +1 you are a handsome young gentleman with lots of talent. I hope to see you as a thicc asf admin soon <3 kitty

• Like Like x 1
  3. GmJ

GmJ Staff Member Mod

Deagle: Rank#298
    Multi1v1: Rank#7
    AWP Bhop: Rank#290
    Illicit is a cool ass dude and wants nothing but the best for the server. If he had admin he would only improve the server. +1

• Like Like x 1
  4. binx

binx Staff Member Co-Owner

Deagle: Rank#6287
    Multi1v1: Rank#124
    AWP Bhop: Rank#96
    Approved. Congrats!! Welcome to the team, let me know when you're available so i can show you the new commands.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.