Illicit's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Illicit, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illicit

Illicit

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#3493
    AWP: Rank#22114
    1. Illicit
    2. STEAM_1:0:428935325
    3. 18
    4. Multi Arena 1v1
    5. (^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█ (Kitty)
    6. 55 hours
    7. I feel like I would be a good admin on the Multi Arena 1v1 server because as most staff members know and even some normal players know people get on the PureGN servers at odd time, and I am always up at these odd times so I can take care of things when no one else to able to. After being a mod for a couple of weeks now I notice as well when an admin is needed on the server they have to be pulled from what they are doing to deal with a small issue, I can take that stress away from other staff members and take care of these issues myself. I am also always asking around to see what people want done to the server, as an admin I can help these thing be brought to the server faster and how everyone wants it. Thank you for reading my admin application!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  2. (^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█

(^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#1076
    +1 you are a handsome young gentleman with lots of talent. I hope to see you as a thicc asf admin soon <3 kitty

• Like Like x 1
  3. GmJ

GmJ Staff Member Mod

Multi1v1: Rank#103
    AWP: Rank#198
    Illicit is a cool ass dude and wants nothing but the best for the server. If he had admin he would only improve the server. +1

• Like Like x 1
  4. binx

binx Staff Member

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#194
    Approved. Congrats!! Welcome to the team, let me know when you're available so i can show you the new commands.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.