Head-shot Only Rounds

Discussion in 'Multi 1v1' started by Buddha, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Buddha

Buddha Staff Member Admin

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#315
    AWP: Rank#5
    Although the head-shot only rounds are a good addition to the 1v1 server a lot of people do not know when the round that they are in is a head-shot only round. I have been getting a lot of requests that instead of the notification being in chat, in the middle of all the cluster, it should pop on in the middle of the screen like the warning that voting is going to start soon.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dylxn

Dylxn

Multi1v1: Rank#2527
    AWP: Rank#1076
    I see where you're coming from but the message is Highlighted in red and is very out there, it only takes common sense to see it, but making a bit more obvious could be beneficial

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Einstein

Einstein

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    @Buddha Definitely agree with you here. A lot of people have asked for this to change when I'm in a server. I actually took those rounds off for this specific reason. Sometimes you won't spawn with a knife, but it's very unnoticeable. +1

4. Boom

Boom

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    @Dylxn I get where you are coming from with it being red in the chat, but there are already a lot of things going on in the chat like Buddha said. Maybe increase the font size? Is that possible?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Illicit

Illicit

Multi1v1: Rank#3493
    If there was just something that caught your eye instead of a single line of red text that would be ALOT more helpful!