Furry Trash's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Furry Trash, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Furry Trash

Furry Trash

Multi1v1: Rank#492
    1. Furry Trash
    2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:212179996
    3. Age: 15, birthday will be March 22.
    4. Server: 1v1
    5. Time played on server: 31 Hours
    6. Reason(s) why you think you will be a good moderator:
    I binge the frick out of the 1v1 server (mostly online on weekends, week-days I will try once a night). When I am on, I notice the lack of staff is quite - inadequate. I am here simply to play, socialize, and to tattletale on cheaters (I have reported 5 so far in the discord). I believe that I have the responsibility to be able to handle this sort of thing. I have had experience with moderation and administration of servers before, but this would be my first CS:GO server moderation (previously owner and admin of a couple Garry's Mod servers). But yeah, basically I see a previlant problem of - not necissarily a toxic community, but toxic players nontheless. And it has gotten to the point where I either have three to four people muted at a time, or I voice_enable 0 for the entire session. It takes away from the experience and makes socializing a pain. And unfortunetly, nine times out of ten: nobody is on to get rid of them. So I am hoping, as a avid member of the ever-so-growing community, I can make a change to the server for the better. I would also like to add that Dylxn recommended me to apply. Thanks for reading fellas, and have a nice day.​

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Vibez

Vibez

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    Nice pfp

• Crying Crying x 2
  3. Dylxn

Dylxn

Multi1v1: Rank#2527
    AWP: Rank#1076
    +1 Consistently Active, Knows his way around a server, Keeps toxicity to a minimum and helps me catch cheaters.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Pride

Pride

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    Very easy going with everyone. A def plus one.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Multi1v1: Rank#184