Eclipse 1v1 mod app

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Eclipse, Oct 7, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eclipse

Eclipse

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    In-game name: Eclipse

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14072124

Time played on the server: I have about 15 hours but I keep resetting my stats accidentally. Max, Pride, and Panther can back me up on this. I'm used to the AWP #1 with no reset feature :confused:

Why I'd be a good mod: I have been told by both Pride and Max that I'd be a good mod. I'm always calm, cool, and I don't get tilted extremely easily. No two match ups are the same which can lead to anyone having a completely nutty shot. I'm on a good portion of the time I'm not on the AWP server. I do also give away skins (most often StatTrak) every Friday to a couple lucky people in the server (as that's when I cash my paycheck). Pride got a FT AK Fuel Injector for example. The laid back nature of the server keeps me coming back to it. Many people not only know me but love the positivity I give off. I hope that I can help the community by both giving out some nice stuff while keeping everyone calm and collected.

Server I'm applying for: Multi 1v1

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  2. DesiredSwordz

DesiredSwordz

AWP: Rank#22114
    Great application. Great guy very nice and seems to enjoy the 1v1 server and is on a lot. Hope you get mod!

3. szK.Amaze

szK.Amaze

AWP: Rank#22348
    Application Denied, due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.