Dylxn's Head-Admin application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Dylxn, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dylxn

Dylxn

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#2527
    AWP: Rank#1076
    1. In-game name? Dylxn
    2. Steam ID? STEAM_1:0:195626538
    3. Age? 14, 15 In June
    4. Which server are you applying for? Multi 1v1
    5. Who is recommending you? Giggles, Hops, And Deagle
    6. Time played on the server? 65 Hours.
    7. Reason(s) why you think you will be a good head admin? :: Wordcount: 134
    I've been one of the most active admins both forum wise and in game up until the past 2 weeks or so, which has been due to school and testing. But I'm coming back hopefully 2-3 hours a day and want to leave my administrator space open for one of our great mods when the time is right. I believe we need a head admin who is active and can uphold activity on the forums which I have done if I could say so myself. I want to move up the ranks of PGN as it is the only community server I play on because it's obviously the best one to play on, I appreciate every one of our great staff and our player base especially on 1v1, and I'd say they appreciate me for the most part. I would love to hold this position and make some positive change on Pure Gaming Network.

*NOTE I am 10 hours below the preferred amount. but the current Head-Admin holds less than the amount I have, and I have one of the highest hours played on 1v1.

Requirements for Head Admin Application:
    All applicants must be over the age of 13 years old :: 14
    Must have at least 3 recommendations from admins or any higher authority
    Must be active on the forums
    Must be in the Discord
    Must have 75 hours of playtime on the server you are applying for :: 65 hours.
    You must be admin for a minimum of a month before applying for head admin :: 2 Months
    Must have 50 messages on the forums :: 130+

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Dylxn

Dylxn

I have screenshots of you repeatedly saying you're going to -rep this application over stupid shit not even relating to activity on the server.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. bye.

bye.

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    +rep good person and there is a reason why giggles, hops, and deagle would recommend him

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Dylxn

Dylxn

@bye. and @Scrubzero if you could please delete all of the replies except your initial +1 or -1 I'd appreciate it. The thread looks very cluttered.

5. Dylxn

Dylxn

I said, I've been logging 30 minutes a day at least 5 days a week while I've been more inactive, I said once I come back entirely I will be logging more like 2-3 hours. I no longer need to play 5 hours a day because I was the only staff member on 1v1, we have an entire team behind us now Including you, Einstein,Hops,Brezzzy and Myself. Thank you for the Criticism though :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Denied due to resignation.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.