Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by NaCl, Feb 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaCl

NaCl

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    1.Your In-Game Name-NaCl

2.Your Steam ID-http://steamcommunity.com/id/JESUS_SINS

3.Name of the Admin that punished you- Ant

4.Reason why you got punished- Aim Hack

5.Length of your punishment- Permant

6.Reason why the punishment should be lifted- I have almost 2000 hours of csgo so i wouldnt have been aim hacking and made it this far with it and if i even got aimhack recently the overwatch system would have got me by now

2. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#184
    AWP: Rank#7
    Okay this is from a while ago and I added it manually. I'm going to have to go back through evidence and figure out what exactly you did.

3. (^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█

(^=o.o=^)▀█▀▀█

AWP: Rank#1076
    till then your ban is still " Permant " :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. NaCl

NaCl

alright i can respect that i thank you for the time ur taking for this

5. Dylxn

Dylxn

Multi1v1: Rank#2527
    AWP: Rank#1076
    I'm sorry but Ant has been banning hackers for a long time and has over 6000 hours logged, he knows what a hacker looks like so i highly doubt you were wrongly banned. -1

6. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

You were detected by SMAC for using autotrigger 12 times for about 12 kills in a row. I'm looking more into this but from what I can tell right now it seems like you were cheating.

• Like Like x 1
  7. NaCl

NaCl

alright so first things first here i know no one cares but i don't hack nor do i have hacks secondly your telling me that your anti cheat system detected a trigger now i have a few things about that but first if i was detected by a anti cheat wouldn't it have banned me that second and why wasn't it a console ban instead of a ban you added manually like you said. I also want to add that i don't mean any disrespect with this comment its just not a lot of this makes sense. Now back to the trigger I found that really interesting cause after talking to a bunch of friends about this and even researching online its only really useful with a awp if that's all your using but even say u had walls a ak would still be hard no impossible but more challenging with a ak and almost impossible with the m4a1. Secondly it says i used it 12 times for 12 kills in a row and i've only ever played the 1v1 server so the chance even if i have awp as a preferred weapon i wouldn't be able to get it 12 times in a row because that's simply not gonna happen either someone is gonna have the awp round disable or its just not gonna give me a awp and on top of that 12 in row that's something else cause say its a full server of 28 people and i just in and i'm in arena 14 i'm not gonna use it for that cause either people not trying or are bad are in there so id turn it on maybe 8-10 then i'm in number one for a few rounds and at that point someone would think something is up and contact a admin about it which never happened and say its not full and say there is 14 people on again i wouldn't use it right away and even if you did that would still put you in first place for a bit and again a admin would be contacted or a report would be formed on me and i say that cause i know some people on that server is insanely good like your 6000 hours good. I'm writing this up cause some of it doesn't make sense and i'm also trying to give a bit of logic here because say 12 awps where given again a admin or report against me would have happened and it never did and say i wasn't using a awp and i was using a ak or m4a1 id need walls and from what id read the smac is pretty good when it comes to cheats like walls and stuff but can also get tripped for silly things like hyper scrolling. I really don't mean disrespect or call your anti cheat bad i know it was a mistake in the system and i hope you realize its a mistake cause when you said you look into more your either checking to see if its a mistake or if something actually was up

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Rocco

Rocco Staff Member Head-Admin

AWP: Rank#338
    deny him just for giving me a book report to read

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Crying Crying x 1
  9. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

I have a few things to say about this. One, sourcemod anticheat trigger bot detection just viable for awp. It works well for just about every weapon in the game. The reason the anticheat didnt immediately ban you is because I dont have auto ban enabled, when we were using SMAC it was just in log mode and I would review the logs each day that were relevant and ban based off what it detected. The hardest thing to detect would be walls, which is all client side. The best we have for that is antiwalls. I am, however, going to approve your ban appeal because it was from a while ago and, like you, I dont trust the accuracy of SMAC trigger detection. The amount of times you triggered the detection was pretty high but I'm still going to approve this.

Approved.

10. NaCl

NaCl

alright thank you for your time and im thankful for your decision

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.