Ban Appeal-Devon

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Devon, Nov 4, 2017.

1. 1.Your In-Game Name- Devon

2.Your Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:230215610

3.Name of the Admin that punished you- Deagle

4.Reason why you got punished- Bhops

5.Length of your punishment- Permanently

6.Reason why the punishment should be lifted- Well I joined in the server scroll wheeling and deagle said dont use macro warned. I kept scroll wheeling he/she said last warning. And then I scroll wheeled again. If I was scripting I would stop at the 2nd point. And he/she banned me using scroll wheel unless I was banned for something else it didn't show reason.

*When appealing please use this format. If this format isn't followed your appeal will be ignored and deleted*

2. no reply?

3. Buddha

Buddha Staff Member Admin

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#315
    AWP: Rank#5
    That would be because you are using a hyper scroll. If every time you started using your scroll wheel and Deagle told you stop I would guess that by then you would know what he was talking about.

4. Lank

Lank Staff Member Chief of Administration Admin

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    We should run everyone's numbers before banning someone. I'm assuming your numbers were what you got banned for, which if true, is done for a good reason.. I will look into this for you though don't worry. (Side Note) If someone from authority in any sort of the word gives you a warning, please stop what you're doing and talk to that authority figure; especially after the 2nd warning.

• Like Like x 2
  5. CmC

CmC Staff Member Co-Owner

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#2
    I was in the server when this happened. You were told countless times to turn it off and you ignored both me and deagle. Over the mic and in chat.
    Not only did you continue to script, you ignored the admins.. Your ban won't be permanent. If you are caught scripting again you won't get another chance.

• Like Like x 4