ARandomLoser mod application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by ARandomLoser, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARandomLoser

ARandomLoser

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22114
    1. ARandomLoser
    2. STEAM_0:1:94104322
    4.New CSGO Trade Server
    5. 5-6 hours since open (which was yesterday) (been jumping back and forth on it showing people)
    6. I would like to become a mod because I actually love helping people and I actually try my best to make sure everyone is treated fairly and respectfully. I am often like a little unofficial admin for TGP when an admin isn't on to keep order as best as I can.(I am often on TGP so you can see if try to help others for proof if needed) I always do my best to be polite and helpful to others because I remember being like them and having questions. I can assure you I will be on as often I could be which I more then likely twice a day. I have also been showing people the server to spread the word about to it and much as possible. I just really love the server and I want to see it rival TGP and alias because I believe its better.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rocco

Rocco Staff Member Head-Admin

Deagle: Rank#6508
    AWP: Rank#338
    Application Accepted! I have seen you on the server the most since we released helping out other people and your large amount of support and interest in the server so I think you would be a great mod.

3. Pure

Pure

AWP: Rank#22114
    damn that was quick af

4. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Multi1v1: Rank#184
    AWP: Rank#7
    Perms added.