Amaze/Max Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by szK.Amaze, Sep 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szK.Amaze

szK.Amaze

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22348
    1.Name: Amaze/Max
    2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:228130586
    3. Age: 16
    4Time played on the server: 14hours(Multi-1 vs 1)
    5. Reason(s) why you think you will be a good admin? (min 30 words): Think that i would be a Suitable admin, For PGN Considring most of my hours on csgo are on ur server's ( I dont play much competitive ) Wich leads to be being active on the servers I am on almost everyday (5/7) somedays im out with friends, but im mostly home I get home from school at 4pm and play till 10/11pm.(Unless i have homework but i usually don't ) I also could record the cheaters or the people that are racist and that Mic Spams and send the video to any higher ups like Kez , Giggles and Ant before i apply the ban or Mute If im not sure. to make the server non toxic and make A+ perfect I am also very active In discord(Also have it on my phone) , and Now forums. So i would be on most of the time if anyone would need me to help them wither its on the forums or discord. And if u would like i could moderate the forums mostly everyday (Unless if i am gone), If i am gone and online on csgo u can contact me threw my skype or what ever u prefer i could use.But if i am afk on csgo it proble means i went someweres or my dinner was ready. After all i would love to be admin to help out PuregamingNetwork at my fullest to help keep the Community clean and non toxic.

6. Which server are you applying for : Multi 1 vs 1

• Like Like x 1
  2. Panther

Panther Staff Member Admin

Multi1v1: Rank#607
    AWP: Rank#8
    You wrote more on a moderator app than I wrote for my essays.

• Like Like x 4
  3. szK.Amaze

szK.Amaze

Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#22348
    I had to give it my all :)

4. Ant

Ant Staff Member Owner

Multi1v1: Rank#184
    AWP: Rank#7