Admin Application - Vango

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Vango, Aug 31, 2017.

Do you vote for me?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vango

Vango

AWP: Rank#22114
    1. In game name?
    Vango

2. Steam ID?
    Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:54652619
    Steam Id3: [U:1:109305239]
    Steam Id64: 76561198069570967

3. Age?
    13, turning 14 in 2 months (November)

4. Reason(s) why you think you will be a good admin?
    There are many reasons I believe I would be a good admin. Firstly, I believe I will be a good admin, because I have a lot of experience. To illustrate, I have been admin/moderator on many servers before. I have been moderator on gmod servers, admin on minecraft servers, and even own a company with a community backing. This means I have a lot of experience interacting with players, and know how a proper admin should act. Secondly, I have many ideas to help improve the server. To explain further, I know ways to optimize the server to make it more friendly, and I can also help new players learn how the server works. It is very fun for me to teach new players, as it gives me a satisfaction knowing I am helping other people, not just myself. Thirdly, I believe I would be a good admin because I can dedicate a lot of time to the server. To expand upon, I can dedicate a large amount of time to the server, and am willing to take the commitment of being an admin. For the next week, I can spend between 3-4 hours a day on/off playing the server, and when school starts for me, I can spend around 1-2 hours per day on the server patroling. Lastly, I know how to deal with rulebreakers properly. To explain, as stated earlier, I have a lot of experience. Not only does that mean I know the roles of an admin, it means I can fullfill those roles properly. If there is someone hacking, I know I should ban them rather than mute them. If someone is mic spamming, I know I should warn them verbally before muting them. Combining all these reasons, I believe I will be a good admin. Thank you for reading my application.

5. What server are you applying for?
    AWP-1 EzBHop

**Notes:
    I have a mic (blue snowball + pop filter)
    I have discord (I am in the discord server)
    I can use teamspeak
    I am multilingual (I speak English, Russian and basic French)

Hope this helps :)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  2. deagle

deagle Staff Member Global Admin

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#595
    AWP: Rank#28
    I would like to meet you.

3. binx

binx Staff Member

Deagle: Rank#6508
    Multi1v1: Rank#33519
    AWP: Rank#194
    Not enough hours on the server. Log in some more time and re-apply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.